Online communication is an interesting and fun activity that attracts many people. The Internet has become an integral part of out lives, and today it is difficult to find a person who has never used its opportunities. The Internet and its services today allow you to do business and study, have fun and enjoy multimedia content. A popular way of using the Internet is communicating.
The Internet services for communication
The need for communication between people of different ages and nationalities, people with different views and life positions has generated a whole list of services that can be used for it.
The most popular communication services are:
· Social networks connecting large groups of people;
· Chats and instant messengers. They are resources and programs that allow you to send text messages or files through network protocols of various levels;
· Dating websites. Resources of this kind are invented so that men and women can find each other in accordance with their preferences;
· Video chats are resources that allow you to communicate in real time, transmitting video and voice information. An interesting variation of this service is chat-roulette. The chat-roulette allows you to communicate with a random interlocutor who the resource itself will choose for you.
How to choose an avatar for an online chat
Almost all the services that are used to communicate, involve creating your own profile or something similar. An integral element of any profile is a graphic image or avatar, which is associated with the personality of the owner of the profile in a certain way. This is a certain kind of identifier of the user.
The avatar allows you to recognize a person and draw certain conclusions about him and his character. Therefore, it is very important to choose the image of your profile, because it is the first thing that the interlocutor sees.
When choosing an avatar for yourself, you have to take into account that it:
· Demonstrates certain traits of your personality;
· Expresses the emotions of its owner;
· Can show your hobbies and your area of activity;
· Allows its owner to hide certain features;
· Creates a virtual identity, behind which a completely different person is hidden.
When choosing avatars or photos for your profile, you should pay attention to such recommendations:
· Photo or avatar must be required;
· Avatar should reflect the essence of its owner. If you select a photo, then it should be yours. The photograph should not be old;
· An avatar must contain only one object, and if you select a photo, then there should not be a group of people on it, but only the main character. What is more, your eyes should be clearly visible in the photo.